In order to update an existing translation, you must modify the .rfs text file; the Language Editor allows you to add or edit translated values into that .rfs file and edit translated and untranslated text in RoboForm.
First, open RoboForm Options in one of these ways:
- For RoboForm Extensions, select the Three Dots and click Options.
- For Internet Explorer Toolbar, Select the RoboForm Button and click Options.
- In RoboForm Editor, select the RoboForm Button and click Options.
- In the RoboForm Taskbar Icon, select Options.
Select Language from the Left Panel.
Select Edit language file to edit the language your RoboForm is set to.
At the top left of the window:
- Load opens a language file into the Language Editor.
- Apply implements the translated text into RoboForm.
- Save saves your changes or edits as an rfs file.
- Send forwards your Language File to RoboForm Support System.
At the top right, you can select whether to show Untranslated, Modified, and Translated strings.
To add a new translated string, select Untranslated in the top right. You can go through the untranslated strings by doing one of the following:
- Edit directly in the table by typing in your updated String into String.
- Double click the row or String you would like to edit. A String Editor dialog will pop up.
To edit an already Translated String, select Translated in the top right. You can go through the translated strings and do one of the following:
- Edit directly in the table by updating your string under String.
Double click the row or String you would like to edit. A String Editor dialog will pop up.
To submit your translation, Send your Language File via the RoboForm Support System.