If your individual Everywhere subscription is currently active, a Family Plan account holder cannot add you as a member to their account. However, after your Individual subscription expires, the Family Plan account holder will be able to add you.
Articles in this section
- How do I upgrade from an individual Everywhere subscription to a Family Plan?
- How do I add a family member to my RoboForm Family Plan?
- How do you determine the Family Plan license holder?
- I have an existing Everywhere subscription. Can I be added to someone else’s Family Plan as a member?
- Can I purchase a Family Plan as a gift?
- How many accounts are under a RoboForm Family Plan subscription?
Article is closed for comments.