Google has changed its login format and as a result, the older single click RoboForm login process no longer works. RoboForm can still handle the login form that has two steps, although it will not be in a single click.
Please use the following instructions to save a new login for e.g. Gmail, Youtube, etc.:
1) Verify that you are not logged in to the account.
2) If your email is detected by the login form, click the down arrow to the right. This will display the list of accounts.
3) Click the "Remove an account" link and delete all memorized accounts from the browser.
4) Input your Email or Phone when asked >> hit Shift+Enter >> click "Cancel."
5) When asked for your password, enter the password for the account >> hit Shift+Enter >> save a login over the existing one or create a new login that you will use
6) Open the login in the Editor and add a field of Text type (More >> Fields >>Add field)
with the Field name "identifier." Fill in your email address and save.
7) You may now click the login from your Logins list (in Chrome right-click the login in the Logins list >> select "Go & Fill").
RoboForm will navigate to the login form and fill it in. Manually click "Next." The password on the second step will be pre-filled. Click "Next" again to submit the form.