Google has changed its login format and as a result, the older single click RoboForm login process no longer works. RoboForm can still handle the login form that has two steps, although it will not be in a single click.
Please use the following instructions to save a new login for Gmail:
1. Go to htps://gmail.google.com
2. Ensure you are not logged into the account. If you are, please log out.
3. If your email is detected by the login form, click the "down" arrow to the right to obtain a list of your accounts
4. Click the "Remove an account" link and delete all memorized accounts from the browser
5. Input your email or phone number when prompted >>hit Shift+Enter, but do not save a login >> click Cancel
6. The second step will ask for your Master Password. Enter the password for the account >> hit Shift+Enter >>save the login over the existing one or create a new login that you will use
7. Now you may click the login in the list (in Chrome right click the login in the Logins list and select Go & Fill). RoboForm will navigate to the login form and fill it in >> click Next manually. The password on the second step will be pre-filled so you can simply click Next to manually submit the form.