Google has changed its login format and as a result, the older single click RoboForm login process no longer works. RoboForm can still handle the login form that has two steps, although it will not be in a single click.
Please use the following instructions to save a new login for e.g. Gmail, Youtube etc.:
- Make sure that you are not logged in to the account
- If your email is detected by the login form - click the "down" arrow to the right to get to the list of accounts
- Click "Remove an account" link and delete all memorized accounts from the browser
- Input your Email or Phone when asked, hit Shift+Enter, but do not save a login, click Cancel
- This step should ask for your Password, enter the password for the account and again hit Shift+Enter,
save a login over the existing one or create a new login that you will use
- Open the login in the Editor and add a field of Text type (More → Fields → Add field)
with the Field name "identifier", fill in your Email address there and save
- Now you may click the login in the list (in Chrome right-click the login in the Logins list and select Go & Fill)
RoboForm will navigate to the login form and fill it in, click Next manually,
the password on the second step will be pre-filled and you should simply click Next manually to submit the form.