RoboForm works well in Windows 10 and supports the same set of browsers as Windows 7/8.1. Windows 10 also includes the Edge browser (default browser), which was designed to eventually replace Internet Explorer (IE). For the time being, however, RoboForm does still work with IE on Windows 10.
How to make Internet Explorer the default browser in Windows 10:
1) Right-click the Start button, select Control Panel.
2) Click "Default Programs." A window appears.
3) Click "Set your default programs." Find "Internet Explorer" in the left-pane list and click "Set this program as default."
How to open individual pages with IE but still keep Edge as the default browser:
1) Ensure you have the latest RoboForm downloaded and installed from www.roboform.com/download.
2) Open your Edge browser. The Edge icon looks similar to the previous IE icon except it no longer has the yellow halo.
3) Where it reads, “Search or enter web address,” enter the website or search query you wish to proceed with (e.g. www.google.com).
4) Once the website appears on your screen, select the three dotted icon in the upper right-hand corner of Edge. Select “Open with Internet Explorer.”
5) This will open the legacy supported version of IE where RoboForm will continue to work properly.
6) Right click the IE icon that has just appeared in the Taskbar and select the command to Pin it to the Taskbar. This will provide quick access to IE from Taskbar.