Importing your data from True Key requires two steps: Exporting a CSV from True Key, and then importing that CSV into RoboForm.
When importing from True Key, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download
Exporting a CSV file from True Key:
1) Log in to True Key.
2) While logged into your True Key account, click the "Gear" icon in the upper right hand corner.
3) Click the "App Settings" tab in the upper right hand corner.
4) Click the "Export" button to the right of the "Export Data" section.
5) You will be presented with a window asking you to confirm this action and notifying you that you will be asked to input your Master Password to complete the export. Click the blue "Continue" button.
6) You will be prompted to enter your Master Password. Enter it, and click the blue "Unlock" button.
7) Your data will be exported and downloaded to your computer.
Importing your True Key data into RoboForm:
1) Click the [ ^ ] (show hidden icons) button in the bottom right corner of your screen, then click the RoboForm icon.
2) Select "Tools" from the menu.
3) Click the "Import" option.
4) From "Import" dialog choose "True Key" from the column on the left.
5) At the bottom of this screen, you can click the "Folder" icon to choose the RoboForm folder where the data will be imported to. By default, the data will be imported into the "Home" folder.
6) Once the location has been set, select the blue "Import from File" button in the lower right corner.
7) Select the .csv file that you previously exported from True Key. Then, click the "Open" button.
8) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import is formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the CSV file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.