This article is for RoboForm V7 only. It does not apply to the current version of RoboForm.
Locate your Passcards (Logins) files on your hard drives:
1) Click the Start button >> Search >> For Files and Folders.
2) Put *.RFP into "All or part of the file name" (use *.RFT for Identities and *.RFN for Safenotes).
3) Put "Local Hard Drives" into "Look In."
4) Click the Search button and note the folder in which your Passcards and Identities appear.
5) Note that hidden files will not be found by Windows Explorer by default. To search all folders, open Windows Explorer >> select Tools >> Folder Options >> View >> Show hidden files and folders option.
Tell RoboForm where the files you found are:
1) Click the RoboForm icon on the RoboForm toolbar (or taskbar) >> select Options.
2) Go to the "User Data" menu section.
3) Click Set Folder.
4) Select the folder that you found in step 1.