To locate your Passcards (Logins) files on your hard drives:
- Click Start button and select Search -> For Files and Folders.
- Put *.RFP into "All or part of the file name" (use *.RFT for Identities and *.RFN for Safenotes).
- Put "Local Hard Drives" into "Look In".
- Click Search button and note the folder in which your Passcards and Identities appear.
- Note that hidden files will not be found by Windows Explorer by default. To make it really search all folders, open Windows Explorer and select "Tools -> Folder Options -> View -> Show hidden files and folders" option.
2. Tell RoboForm where the files you found are:
- Click RoboForm button on RF toolbar (or taskbar) and select Options,
- Go to "User Data" menu section,
- Click Set Folder,
- Select the folder that you found in step 1.