RoboForm has a built-in Problem Steps Recorder to help you do this. This tool will help explain your problem to support in a step-by-step video format.
How to Use the Problem Steps Recorder
- Click the RoboForm Taskbar icon.
- Select Help -> Problem Steps Recorder.
- Upon selecting the Problem Steps Recorder, a small pop-up window will open and automatically records your screen.
- Reenact the steps that trigger the problem. You can Pause Record, Resume Record, Stop Record, and Add Comments.
- Click Stop Record and Exit the recording window once you’ve finished. The Problem Steps Recorder will prepare a zipped video file and attach it to your support ticket.
- RoboForm’s Online Support System will open.
- Enter the email associated with your RoboForm account.
- Add a message at the bottom of the page to explain your issue and submit the ticket via RoboForm’s online support system.