RoboForm has a built-in Problem Steps Recorder to help you send a screencast of your RoboForm issue. This tool will help explain your problem to support in a step-by-step video format.
How to Use the Problem Steps Recorder
1) Click the [ ^ ] (show hidden icons) button at the bottom right of your screen.
2) Click the RoboForm icon.
3) Click "Help" and then select "Problem Steps Recorder" from the listed options.
4) Upon selecting the Problem Steps Recorder, a small pop-up window will open and automatically records your screen.
5) Reenact the steps that trigger the problem. You can Pause Record, Resume Record, Stop Record, and Add Comments.
6) Click Stop Record and Exit the recording window once you’ve finished. The Problem Steps Recorder will prepare a zipped video file and attach it to your support ticket.
7) RoboForm’s Online Support System will open.
8) Enter the email associated with your RoboForm account.
9) Add a message at the bottom of the page to explain your issue and submit the ticket via RoboForm’s online support system.