There are several reasons why AutoFill may not work. This simple troubleshooter will help you to determine the cause of the problem and will provide you with the directions for fixing it.
First, check the Common RoboForm troubleshooter.
Then check the AutoFill-specific items below.
- The web page contains only non-password fields. By default AutoFill from Passcard will not come up in this case. You can change this behavior by opening RoboForm -> Options -> AutoFill and unchecking the "AutoFill from Passcards only on pages with Passwords" option.
- The login form that you saved to a Passcard may have changed and the new login form does not match the saved form data. Fill the form manually. When you submit the form, RoboForm will offer to AutoSave it, save it over the old Passcard and then AutoFill should come up.
- AutoFill may be off or you may have set RoboForm options to values that prevent AutoFill from working. Set all options to their default values by opening the Options dialog (select RoboForm -> Options) and clicking "Set Defaults" button.
- You may have created a blocking Passcard for this web site. Once the blocking Passcard (it has "-Blocked-" in its name) is created, AutoFill will not come up on all pages of this web site. Remove the Blocking Passcard and AutoFill will work on this site: go to this web site, click "Fill Forms", then click "Unblock".
- You have multiple monitors connected to your PC. Browser window is on the right edge of the 1st monitor and AutoFill dialog comes up to the right of it, that is, on the left edge of the 2nd monitor. 2nd monitor is turned off or you do not look at it.
- If the number of fillable fields on a web page is less than the "Number of fields that triggers AutoFill from Identity" threshold then AutoFill will not come up. AutoFill from Identity comes up only on the web pages where the number of fillable fields is more than this threshold. You can change the threshold in the RoboForm -> Options -> AutoFill section.
- RoboForm did not find any fields that it can fill in on your form. For instance, RoboForm will not fill in the Search form on google.com because it does not contain any personal fields you have in Identity.