There are several reasons why AutoFill may not work.
1) AutoFill may be turned off. To turn AutoFill on, click the RoboForm icon >> Options >> AutoFill >> check the "AutoFill On" box.
2) The Login that you originally saved may have since been updated (username, password, or both) and was not resaved. Fill the form manually, using the credentials you believe to most recently be associated with the account. When you submit the form, RoboForm will offer to AutoSave it. Assuming the credentials are correct and accepted, save over the old Login.
3) The page contains Logins only and you have set your autofill options to "Show Identities Only." To update your autofill settings, click the RoboForm icon >> Options >> AutoFill >> select "Show Logins and Identities" or "Show Logins only." The same applies if you are attempting to fill from an Identity and the option is set to "Show Logins Only."
4) You may have blocked the Login for this website. Once blocked (it has "-Blocked-" in its name), AutoFill will not work on any of the associated web pages. Remove the block and AutoFill will work on the site. To remove the block, go to this website>> click "Fill Forms" >> click "Unblock".
5) You have multiple monitors connected to your PC. The browser window is on the right edge of the first monitor and the AutoFill dialog appears to the right of it (left edge of the second monitor). Verify that your second monitor is on and that you're not accidentally overlooking the AutoFill dialog.
6) If the number of fillable fields on a web page is less than the threshold currently listed for the "Page fields required to trigger the AutoFill prompt for Identities" setting. You can change the threshold by clicking the RoboForm icon >> Options >> AutoFill >> increasing the number to the left of this setting.
7) RoboForm did not find any fillable fields. For instance, RoboForm will not fill in the Search form on google.com because it does not contain any personal fields associated with a RoboForm Identity.