In order to add a new language to RoboForm, you have to create a new .rfs text file; the Language Editor allows you to add or edit translated values into that .rfs file and edit translated and untranslated text in RoboForm.
First, open RoboForm Options by one of these ways:
- For RoboForm Extensions, select the Three Dots and click Options.
- For Internet Explorer Toolbar, Select the RoboForm Button and click Options.
- In RoboForm Editor, select the RoboForm Button and click Options.
- In the RoboForm Taskbar Icon, select Options.
Select Language from the Left Panel.
Select New language file to create a new language for RoboForm.
A dialog will pop up. Name your language in English and in its Local Name. Click Ok.
Language Editor will open with a list of RoboForm terms in English under Default String. From here you can translate your terms into your local language.
To add a new translated string, select Untranslated in the top right. You can go through the untranslated strings by doing one of the following:
- Edit directly in the table by typing your translated text into the String field.
- Double click the row or String you would like to edit. A String Editor dialog will pop up.
At the top left of the window:
- Load opens a language file into the Language Editor.
- Apply implements the translated text into RoboForm.
- Save saves your changes or edits as an rfs file.
- Send forwards your Language File to RoboForm Support System.
At the top right, you can select whether to show Untranslated, Modified, and Translated strings.
To submit your translation, Send your Language File via the RoboForm Support System.