Importing your data from Keeper requires two steps: Exporting a CSV from Keeper, and then importing that CSV into RoboForm.
When importing from Keeper, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download
Exporting a CSV file from Keeper:
1) Open Keeper and log in.
2) While logged into your Keeper account, click the account dropdown menu in the upper right corner and select the "Settings" option.
3) Select "Export" from the column on the left.
4) To the right of "Export to .csv File" click the "Export Now" button.
5) You will then be prompted to enter your Master Password. Enter it, and click the yellow "Export Now" button.
6) When exporting from Keeper, it only gives you the option to save in "All Files" format. This means that in order to save the file as a CSV, you will need to add the file extension manually. To do this, add ".csv" to the end of the file name you choose.
For example: "FileName.csv"
Save the file in an easily accessible location of your choice. You will need to come back to this file to import your data to RoboForm.
Importing your Keeper data into RoboForm:
1) Click the [ ^ ] (show hidden icons) button in the bottom right corner of your screen, then click the RoboForm icon.
2) Select "Tools" from the menu.
3) Click the "Import" option.
4) From "Import" dialog choose "Keeper" from the column on the left.
5) At the bottom of this screen, you can click the "Folder" icon to choose the RoboForm folder where the data will be imported to. By default, the data will be imported into the "Home" folder.
6) Once the location has been set, select the blue "Import from File" button in the lower right corner.
7) Select the .csv file that you previously exported from Keeper. Then, click the "Open" button.
8) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import is formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the CSV file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.