Importing your data from Sticky Password requires two steps: Exporting your data from Sticky Password, and then importing that data into RoboForm.
When importing from Sticky Password, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download
Exporting your data from Sticky Password:
1) Open Sticky Password and log in.
2) While logged into your Sticky Password account, click the "Menu" button in the upper right corner and then click "Export" from the menu which will appear.
3) A window will appear asking you if you would like to export all your data items from Sticky Password, or just the ones you have selected. Choose the "Export All" option (any duplicates will be detected on import to RoboForm).
4) A window will appear asking you what format you would like to export your data in. Choose "Sticky Password 6 XML" from the presented options.
5) The save dialogue will appear. Name your file and choose a location for it. Keep a careful note of where you choose to save the file, as you will need to access it later in order to import your data to RoboForm. Once finished, click the "Save" button.
6) Sticky Password will present you with a window confirming that your export was successful.
Importing your Sticky Password data into RoboForm:
1) Click the [ ^ ] (show hidden icons) button in the bottom right corner of your screen, then click the RoboForm icon.
2) Select "Tools" from the menu.
3) Click the "Import" option.
4) From "Import" dialog choose "Sticky Password" from the column on the left.
5) At the bottom of this screen, you can click the "Folder" icon to choose the RoboForm folder where the data will be imported to. By default, the data will be imported into the "Home" folder.
6) Once the location has been set, select the blue "Import from File" button in the lower right corner.
7) Select the XML file that you previously exported from Sticky Password. Then, click the "Open" button.
8) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import is formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the XML file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.