1) When importing from Sticky Password, first ensure you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
2) Open Sticky Password manager (log in, if required).
3) On the top right corner, click the Menu icon >> "Export."
4) In an opened window, choose which specific items you'd like to export, or select "Export All" to export all items.
5) Once you've made your export selection, choose "Sticky Password 6 XML" >> click "Next."
6) Save the file with your data in a location of your choice.
7) Launch RoboForm and log in.
8) There are several ways to open the Import dialog. Choose one from the list below.
a) Browser extension icon (Tools >> Import)
b) Editor (Import in menu)
c) Taskbar icon (Tools >> Import)
d) Options (Data & Sync >> Import from)
9) From "Import" dialog, choose "Sticky Password" on the left.
10) On the right, choose a subdirectory where imported data will be located in RoboForm. The Home directory is selected by default. To change it, click the folder icon below (import into folder) >> select "Import from File."
11) After selecting the "Import from File" button >> select the .csv file that you previously downloaded >> click "Open."
12) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display.
If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import has formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended, that you delete the CSV files exported from the different password managers because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload to the Internet, or even leave it in a local storage.