1) When importing from Enpass, first ensure you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
2) Open Enpass (log in, if required).
3) If the current Enpass language is not English, you will need to change Enpass to English before exporting the data. If Enpass' language is already set to English, proceed to step 7.
4) To change the language in Enpass select Tools >> Settings in the menu.
5) Select Advanced >> select English from the language list.
6) Close and re-open Enpass.
7) Select File >> Export >> As CSV.
8) Enter your Master Password. You will be warned about the risk of storing your data in an unprotected file. Click "OK."
9) Save the file in the location of your choosing. If you previously switched Enpass' language, you can now switch it back. To do so, follow the steps 4-6.
10) Launch RoboForm and log in.
11) Click the Browser extension icon (Tools >> Import)
12) From the "Import" dialog, choose "Enpass" on the left.
13) On the right, choose a subdirectory where imported data will be located in RoboForm. The Home directory is selected by default. To change it, click the folder icon below (import into folder) >> select "Import from File."
14) After selecting the "Import from File" button >> select the .csv file that you previously downloaded >> click "Open."
15) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import has formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended, that you delete the CSV files exported from the different password managers because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload to the Internet, or even leave it in a local storage.