1) When importing from Password Boss, first ensure you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
2) Open Password Boss (log in, if required).
3) Select File >> ExportData >> Password Boss JSON - not encrypted in the menu.
4) Save the file in a location of your choosing.
5) There are several ways to open the Import dialog. Choose one from the list below.
a) Browser extension icon (Tools >> Import)
b) Editor (Import in menu)
c) Taskbar icon (Tools >> Import)
d) Options (Data & Sync >> Import from)
6) From "Import" dialog, choose "Password Boss" on the left.
7) On the right, choose a subdirectory where imported data will be located in RoboForm. The Home directory is selected by default. To change it, click the folder icon below (import into folder) >> select "Import from File."
8) Click the "Import from File" button >> choose the .JSON file that you exported from Password Boss >> click "Open."
9)When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display.
If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import has formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended, that you delete the CSV files exported from the different password managers because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload to the Internet, or even leave it in a local storage.