Importing your data from Password Boss requires two steps: Exporting your data from Password Boss, and then importing that data into RoboForm.
When importing from Password Boss, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download
Exporting a .json file from Password Boss:
1) Open Password Boss and log in.
2) While logged into your Password Boss account, click the "File" dropdown menu in the upper left corner, select "Export data," and then click the "Password Boss JSON - not encrypted" option.
3) The "Save As" menu will pop up. Name the file, note its location, and click "Save." You will need to find it during the import into RoboForm.
After this process is complete, you will receive a confirmation message from Password Boss.
Importing your Password Boss data into RoboForm:
1) Click the [ ^ ] (show hidden icons) button in the bottom right corner of your screen, then click the RoboForm icon.
2) Select "Tools" from the menu.
3) Click the "Import" option.
4) From "Import" dialog choose "Password Boss" from the column on the left.
5) At the bottom of this screen, you can click the "Folder" icon to choose the RoboForm folder where the data will be imported to. By default, the data will be imported into the "Home" folder.
6) Once the location has been set, select the blue "Import from File" button in the lower right corner.
7) Select the .json file that you previously exported from Password Boss. Then, click the "Open" button.
8) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import is formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the .json file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.