- Make sure you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
- Open Password Boss (login, if required).
- Select File >> ExportData >> Password Boss JSON - not encrypted in the menu:
- Save the file in a location of your choice.
- There are many ways to open the Import dialog:
(A) Browser extension icon (Tools >> Import)
(B) Editor (Import in menu),
(C) Taskbar icon (Tools >> Import)
(D) Options (Data & Sync >> Import From)
Chose any of them.
- From "Import" dialog choose "Password Boss" on the left.
- On the right choose a subdirectory where imported data will be located in RoboForm. The Home directory is selected by default. To change it, click on the folder icon below (import into folder). Then select "Import from File' when ready
- Click "Import from File" button. Choose *.JSON file, that you exported from Password Boss and click "Open":
- If Import operation succeeded, you will see this screen:
If you see the different form (probably, with an error), that means the file, you tried to import has formatted incorrectly.
Note, that not all logins and/or bookmarks could be loaded. That occurs, if the different password manager changed its export format. You should check the number of logins/bookmarks stored in the file, and the number of actually loaded logins/bookmarks.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended, that you delete the CSV files exported from the different password managers because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload to the Internet, or even leave it in a local storage.