1) When importing from Zoho, first ensure you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
2) Open Zoho (log in, if required). Next, open your Vault by entering your passphrase.
3) Once open, select "Tools" at the top >> Export Secrets. Export Secrets will open on the right. In the popup list under "Secret Type," choose "Web Account" or "All Secrets." Under "Chambers" select "All Chambers." Next, select "Zoho Vault Format CSV" >> click "Export Secrets."
4) A window with your data will open.
5) Copy the text from the window >> paste it in a text editor (Notepad for example).
6) Save the file with text as a *.csv.
7) Launch RoboForm and log in.
8) There are several ways to open the Import dialog. Choose one from the list below.
a) Browser extension icon (Tools >> Import)
b) Editor (Import in menu)
c) Taskbar icon (Tools >> Import)
d) Options (Account & Data >> Import)
9) From the "Import" dialog, choose "Zoho" on the left.
10) On the right, choose a subdirectory where imported data will be located in RoboForm. The Home directory is selected by default. To change it, click the folder icon below (import into folder) >> select "Import from File."
11) After selecting the "Import from File" button >> select the .csv file that you previously downloaded >> click "Open."
12) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import has formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended, that you delete the CSV files exported from the different password managers because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload to the Internet, or even leave it in a local storage.