Importing your data from Zoho requires two steps: Exporting your data from Zoho, and then importing that data into RoboForm.
When importing from Zoho, first ensure you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
1) Log in to your Zoho account and navigate to your Vault.
2) Select “Settings” from the column on the left.
3) On the Settings page, select “Export Passwords” from the column on the left.
3) Ensure you have selected “All Passwords”, “All Folders”, and “Zoho Vault Format CSV”. Then, click the blue “Export” passwords button. The CSV will download to your designated downloads folder.
1) Click the [ ^ ] (show hidden icons) button in the bottom right corner of your screen, then click the RoboForm icon.
2) Select "Tools" from the menu.
3) Click the "Import" option.
4) From "Import" dialog choose "Zoho" from the column on the left.
5) At the bottom of this screen, you can click the "Folder" icon to choose the RoboForm folder where the data will be imported to. By default, the data will be imported into the "Home" folder.
6) Once the location has been set, select the blue "Import from File" button in the lower right corner.
7) Select the CSV file that you previously exported from Zoho. Then, click the "Open" button.
8) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import is formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended, that you delete the CSV files exported from the different password managers because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload to the Internet, or even leave it in a local storage.