NOTE: In order to add a field to an existing RoboForm Login, you must have the RoboForm desktop version installed.
1) Click the [ ^ ] button (show hidden icons) in the lower right corner of the screen. Then, click the RoboForm icon.
2) Select "Editor" from the menu.
3) Select a Login. Then, click the "More" drop-down in the upper right-hand corner of the Editor.
4) Select "Fields" and then click the "Add field" option.
5) Select the field type you would like to add: Text, Protected, User ID, Password, Script, or Verification Code.
6) If you have selected "Text" or "Protected," you will have the option of naming the field. For User ID, Password, Script, and Verification Code the Field Name will already be filled out and is not editable.
Click the "OK" button.
7) Enter the corresponding filed information as needed. Then, click the "Floppy Disk" icon in the upper right to save your changes.
For step-by-step directions on creating a custom script, click here.
Article is closed for comments.