Typically, the upgrade process from version 7 to version 8 automatically converts data into the new format. However, if for any reason this does not occur, you may drag and drop version 7 data into version 8 by following these steps:
1) Locate your previous data. This is typically found under Documents >> My RoboForm Data. Alternatively, you may do a search on your Windows Operating System for (*.rfp) files. Right-click any of the files and select "Open folder location".
2) Once found, open RoboForm version 8 and enter your Master Password.
3) Once logged in, open the Editor by double-clicking the RoboForm icon in the taskbar at lower right (next to date and time).
4) Keep the Editor open and also open the folder that contains all of your version 7 data so that these two windows are side by side.
5) From here, you may drag and drop any and all logins desired into the "Home" folder at the top of the second column in the RoboForm Editor.
6) This may prompt for the Master Password for these particular logins. Once the password is given, this content will appear in the upgraded version 8 account.