Typically, the upgrade process from version 7 to version 8 automatically converts data into the new format. However, for any version 7 data that you would like to import into the latest version 8 release, you may also simply drag and drop with the following steps:
1. Locate your version 7 data. This is typically found under Documents> My RoboForm Data. Alternatively, you may do a search on your Windows Operating System for (*.rfp) files. Right click any of the files and select "Open folder location".
2. Once found, open RoboForm version 8 and enter your master password.
3. Once logged in, open the Editor by double-clicking the RoboForm icon in the taskbar at lower right (next to date and time).
4. Keep the Editor open and also open the folder that contains all of your version 7 data so that these two windows are side by side.
5. From here, you may drag and drop any and all logins desired into the "Home" folder at the top of the second column in the RoboForm Editor.
6. This may prompt for the Master Password for these particular logins. Once the password is given, you will now have all of this content in your upgraded version 8 account.