Migrating data between Everywhere accounts is as easy as exporting and importing a CSV file.
NOTE: This process will export Logins, Bookmarks, and Safenotes only.
To export your data into a CSV file:
1) Select the RoboForm icon on your taskbar or Menu Bar.
2) Click "Options" ("Preferences" on mac).
3) Select "Account & Data" from the column on the left.
4) Click the "Export" button.
5) Highlight the folders you wish to export from, select "CSV file" as your format, choose the type of RoboForm data you would like to export (Logins, Bookmarks, and/or Safenotes) and choose a location to save the CSV in.
NOTE: You will need to choose "CSV file" as your format before choosing a location to save the file, as some formats cannot be saved into all folders.
6) Click the blue "Export" button.
7) A window will appear prompting you to confirm that you would like to export your data to a CSV. Click the "Yes" button on this window.
8) Once the export is complete, click the "Close" button.
NOTE: If you would like to view the new CSV file in the folder you saved it to, you can click "Open containing folder" at the bottom right of this window.
After exporting the CSV, to migrate your data to a different RoboForm account you will need to import the CSV to that account. For step-by-step directions on how to import data from a CSV file, click here for Windows, and click here for Mac.