1) When importing from Chrome, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
2) Close all Windows of your Chrome browser. Please note: Due to Chrome restrictions, RoboForm cannot complete the import while the browser is running.
3) Click the RoboForm Taskbar icon (Tools >> Import)
4) If you’d like your imported data to be sorted into a specific RoboForm folder, follow steps a and b. Otherwise, skip to step 5.
a) check the box to the left of “Sort imported data to RoboFom sub-folders.”
b) Select the folder to which you’d like to import your Chrome data, or create a new one using the “New Folder” button.
5) Click the blue “Import” button.
6) Import has been completed.