When importing from a browser, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at https://www.roboform.com/download
1) Click the [ ^ ] (show hidden icons) button in the lower right corner of your screen, and then click the RoboForm icon.
2) Select "Tools" from the menu.
3) Click the "Import" option.
4) You will be brought to a window offering a list of different sources to import data from. Select "Browsers" from the column on the left, and you should see a list of browsers available to import from.
5) If you’d like your imported data to be sorted into a specific RoboForm folder, check the box to the left of “Sort imported data to RoboFom sub-folders” and then select the folder to which you’d like to import your browser data, or create a new one using the “New Folder” button.
6) Click the blue “Import” button next to the browser you wish to import from. If RoboForm needs to close any windows to complete the import process, it will present you with a screen offering to do so for you. Click "Yes" on this window, if it appears.
7) After the process has been completed, you will be presented with a screen confirming that import was successful. Click the blue "Done" button.
If you are having trouble importing using the first method, you can also try importing from a CSV.
To export a CSV from Firefox, follow these steps:
1) Open Firefox and click the 3 horizontal lines in the upper right corner.
2) Select "Passwords" from the menu.
3) At the top right corner of the Logins and Passwords page, click the 3 dots.
4) Select "Export Logins..." from the menu.
5) You will receive a message prompting you to confirm that you would like to export. Click the red "Export..." button.
6) The "Save As" dialogue will appear. Name the CSV file and choose its location. Keep careful note of where you save the file, as you will need to access it in order to import your data.
Once you have finished exporting the CSV from Firefox, click this link to view a tutorial on how to import your passwords from your exported CSV file.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the CSV file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.