1) When importing from KeePass, first ensure you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
2) Open KeePass (if required, log in).
3) Select File >> Export >> CSV.
4) Select the file folder where you'd like to store the file.
5) KeePass will open its file creation window, displaying the item you wish to send to the CSV file. Once ready, select "OK."
6) A CSV file containing your data will be downloaded to your computer. Note its location.
7) Launch RoboForm and log in.
8) There are several ways to open the Import dialog. Choose one from the list below.
a) Browser extension icon (Tools >> Import)
b) Editor (Import in menu)
c) Taskbar icon (Tools >> Import)
d) Options (Data & Sync >> Import from)
9) From the "Import" >> choose "KeePass" on the left.
10) On the right, choose a subdirectory where imported data will be located in RoboForm. The Home directory is selected by default. To change it, click the folder icon below (import into folder) >> select "Import from File."
11) After selecting the "Import from File" button >> select the .csv file that you previously downloaded >> click "Open."
12) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display.
If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import has formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended, that you delete the CSV files exported from the different password managers because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload to the Internet, or even leave it in a local storage.