Importing your data from KeePass requires two steps: Exporting a CSV from KeePass, and then importing that CSV into RoboForm.
When importing from KeePass, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download
1) Open KeePass and log in.
2) While logged into your KeePass account, click the "File" dropdown menu in the upper left and click "Export" in the menu which will appear.
4) The "Export File/Data" window will appear. Select "KeePass CSV (1.x)" from the menu. The "Folder" icon at the bottom right of the window will become available. Click this icon to name the file and select its folder.
5) After naming your file and selecting its folder, you will be brought back to the "Export File/Data" window. At the bottom, you will now see the file path to where your exported CSV will be stored. Keep this in mind, as you will need to find it during your import to RoboForm. Click the "OK" button.
1) Click the [ ^ ] (show hidden icons) button in the bottom right corner of your screen, then click the RoboForm icon.
2) Select "Tools" from the menu.
3) Click the "Import" option.
4) From "Import" dialog choose "KeePass" from the column on the left.
5) At the bottom of this screen, you can click the "Folder" icon to choose the RoboForm folder where the data will be imported to. By default, the data will be imported into the "Home" folder.
6) Once the location has been set, select the blue "Import from File" button in the lower right corner.
7) Select the .csv file that you previously exported from KeePass. Then, click the "Open" button. If the file is not showing up in this window, ensure that the field next to "Files of type" is set to "CSV Files" instead of "XML Files."
8) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display. If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import is formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended that you delete the CSV file after this process because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload it to the Internet, or even leave it in local storage on your computer.