1) When importing from KeePass, first ensure you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
2) Open KeePass (if required, log in).
3) Select File >> Export.
a) From the Export File/Data prompt, select KeePass CSV (1.x). At the bottom choose the location to export the data.
b) Select the file folder where you'd like to store the file.
4) A CSV file containing your data will be downloaded to your computer. Note its location.
5) Launch RoboForm and log in.
6) Click the Browser extension icon (Tools >> Import)
7) From the "Import" >> choose "KeePass" on the left.
8) On the right, choose a subdirectory where imported data will be located in RoboForm. The Home directory is selected by default. To change it, click the folder icon below (import into folder) >> select "Import from File."
9) After selecting the "Import from File" button >> select the .csv file that you previously downloaded >> click "Open."
10) When the import has been successfully completed, a confirmation screen will display.
If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import has formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended, that you delete the CSV files exported from the different password managers because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload to the Internet, or even leave it in a local storage.