1) When importing from Mitro, first ensure you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
2) While logged into your Mitro extension, click the gear icon in the lower right corner >> click Export Secrets >> Export to CSV.
3) Please be patient; the export is very slow, especially if you have a lot of secrets (e.g. 10-30 minutes). It will appear as if nothing is happening, but the export is processing. When done, the page will download a file called "mitro-passwords.csv" and show the text "Export Complete." The mitro-passwords.csv file is in LastPass format and can be imported into Roboform.
4) Click the RoboForm icon >> click the three vertical dots >> “Tools” >> “Import.”
5) A RoboForm import options window will pop up.
a) If you are importing from another supported password manager or browser, select it from the list of options and follow the prompts.
b) If you are importing from CSV, select the CSV option.
6) For CSV only: Find and select the CSV file for import >> click “Open.”
7) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display.