1) To import data from Xmarks, first be sure that you have the most recent version of RoboForm downloaded and installed. This can be done at www.roboform.com/download.
2) Open xmarks.com in your browser and log in.
3) Select “Tools” >> “Explore & Restore Old Bookmarks” in the menu bar.
4) Xmarks will display your saved backed up bookmark sets. Select the bookmark set that you wish to export >> click “Export."
5) A window warning you about saving your data in an unprotected format will appear. Click "continue" >> type your Master Password >> click "Unlock."
6) An HTML file with your data will be downloaded on your computer. Note its location.
7) Launch RoboForm and log in.
8) There are several ways to open the Import dialog. Choose one of the options listed below.
a) Browser extension icon (Tools >> Import)
b) Editor (Import in menu)
c) Taskbar icon (Tools >> Import)
d) Options (Data & Sync >> Import from)
9) From "Import" dialog choose "Xmarks" on the left.
10) On the right, choose a subdirectory where imported data will be located in RoboForm. The Home directory is selected by default. To change it, click the folder icon below (import into folder) >> select "Import from File" when ready.
11) After selecting "Import from File" button >> Choose the .csv file that you previously downloaded >> click "Open."
12) When the import has been successfully completed, the following screen will display.
If the confirmation screen does not appear, the file you tried to import has formatted incorrectly.
WARNING: It is strongly recommended, that you delete the CSV files exported from the different password managers because it contains unprotected data. Do not send it to anyone, upload to the Internet, or even leave it in a local storage.