To use RoboForm on Android to sign into webpages outside of the RoboForm application, first ensure RoboForm is turned on under your Accessibility settings.
1. Open your Android settings >> System >> Accessibility >> RoboForm>>On.
2. Navigate to an application or webpage (using your mobile browser).
3. Tap on the password field box. The RoboForm icon will display.
4. A box will drop down. Select the appropriate/corresponding login.
5. Depending upon your security settings, you will be prompted to use your fingerprint, enter a pin, or enter your Master Password.
6. Your login credentials will automatically fill.