To use RoboForm on Android to sign into webpages outside of the RoboForm application, first ensure RoboForm is turned on under your Accessibility settings.
1) Open your Android settings >> System >> Accessibility >> RoboForm>>On.
2) Using your mobile browser, navigate to an application or webpage.
3) Tap the password field box. The RoboForm icon will display.
4) A box will drop down. Select the appropriate/corresponding login.
5) Dependent upon your security settings, you will be prompted to use your fingerprint, enter a pin, or enter your Master Password.
6) Your login credentials will automatically fill.