Create a Login using Chrome on Android
Log in to Chrome webpages using RoboForm on Android
To use RoboForm on Android to sign into webpages outside of the RoboForm application, first ensure RoboForm is turned on under your Accessibility settings.
1) Open RoboForm for Android >> Settings >> App integration >> Fill forms in Apps.
2) Using your mobile browser, navigate to an application or webpage.
3) Tap the password field box. The RoboForm icon will display.
4) A box will drop-down. Select the appropriate/corresponding Login.
5) Dependent upon your security settings, you will be prompted to use your fingerprint, enter a pin, or enter your Master Password.
6) Your Login credentials will automatically fill.