Saving a Bookmark
This tutorial will show you how to save and manage your Bookmarks in RoboForm.
There are a variety of different ways that you can save Bookmarks in RoboForm.
- To save a Bookmark, type in the website address of the bookmark that you want to save. For example, www.redit.com.
- Once you have reached the website, navigate to your RoboForm icon and select Bookmarks>New.
3. RoboForm will automatically suggest a name for the Bookmark, or you can create your own name. Once you have decided on a name then, click Save.
4. Another way to save a Bookmark is to go to the website and click on Save in the RoboForm toolbar.
5. Once the Save window appears, make sure that the Bookmark icon is selected, then click Save.