Are you having trouble figuring out how to use RoboForm in your Chrome browser?
This tutorial will show you how to enable and disable your lower and upper popup toolbar in Chrome.
1. Open your Chrome browser. Click on the RoboForm icon in the right-hand corner of your browser to show or to hide the lower RoboForm toolbar.
2. The RoboForm toolbar menu allows you to select what Login, Bookmark, Safenotes, and Identities that you already have saved in RoboForm. To execute a Login, select Logins, then chose your site from here. This will open the webpage and sign you in.
3. Safenotes will only open from the editor once you select it. This allows to copy and paste items of need.
4. Identities will allow you to Fill Forms within the current page. Name, email, phone, credit card information etc.. can be entered on to any HTML form from Identities.
5. Save will allow you save a bookmark or, force save a login from the currently opened web page. When manually saving a login, fill in the user ID and Password fields, then select Save.