Some sites have multiple steps or web pages to Login (E.g. Bank of America SiteKey). Currently RoboForm cannot run the entire sequence in one click, but it can do it in two clicks.
How to Save a Multi-Step Login
- Save a Login for each step of the Login process. For example, if the first page only asks for a UserID, you may have to Force AutoSave a Login if the AutoSave dialog doesn’t come up by itself.
- You can Force AutoSave by clicking ALT while Clicking/Submitting the page to the next step.
- Continue this process of Force AutoSaving separate Logins for each step of the Login process.
- If needed, remember to rename your steps so they are clear. For example, “Bank of America Username”, “Bank of America Password”.
How to log in using Multi-Step Logins
- Select the Login that corresponds to the first step in the site’s login sequence (E.g. Bank of America Username).
- Select the Login that corresponds to the next step in the site’s login sequence (E.g. Bank of America Password, etc) until you are logged in.