Currently this is not an option. The decision to replace the built-in browser password manager with RoboForm was made following the careful consideration of both end user and reviewer feedback. Such a setting modification is standard among modern password managers and is enabled by major browsers. In addition to browser password managers being less secure than RoboForm, receiving autosave password prompts from both the browser and RoboForm proved to be an added inconvenience. With that being said, while we cannot provide an ETA, we are still investigating the feasibility of simultaneously offering both options.
Articles in this section
- Enabling the RoboForm lower toolbar (Chrome, Edge, and Firefox)
- Can I put the RoboForm Toolbar at the top in Chrome or Firefox?
- Can I autosave logins in the Chrome browser and RoboForm?
- How to install the Chrome standalone extension
- What are Chrome's limitations on RoboForm?
- How do I make the RoboForm extension appear in Chrome?