To properly sync your data, ensure the same version of RoboForm is installed across all devices. For installation instructions, click here.
NOTE: If you're currently using version 7 and have not yet upgraded to RoboForm 8, please follow the upgrade instructions here. Upon upgrade, your RoboForm Account credentials will be your email address and Master Password.
During the installation, RoboForm will prompt you to convert your user data files to the new format. Proceed with the conversion and then sync. Once the synchronization process has completed, your data will be consistent across all devices.
You can also ensure that automatic sync is enabled by following these steps:
1) Click the RoboForm icon in the top right of your screen on the Menu Bar.
2) Select "Preferences" from the menu.
3) Select "Account & Data" from the column on the left.
4) Check the box for the "Automatic Sync" option.
5) Click the "OK" button to save your changes.
1) Click the [ ^ ] button (show hidden icons) in the lower right corner of your screen.
2) Click the RoboForm icon.
3) Select "Options" from the menu.
4) Select "Account & Data" from the column on the left.
5) Check the box for the "Automatic Sync" option.
6) Click the "Save" button to save your changes.