Enabling Android Accessibility with RoboForm
Before attempting to create an app Login, ensure RoboForm is turned on under your Android Accessibility settings.
1) Open the RoboForm app and tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
2) Tap the "Settings" option.
3) Tap "Integration" in the Settings menu.
4) Tap the "Fill forms in Apps and Browsers" option.
5) You will be brought to the Android Accessibility settings page, tap "Installed Services."
6) Tap the "RoboForm" option.
7) Toggle the button to the ON position.
8) You will be prompted to confirm you would like to allow RoboForm to have control over your device. Tap "Allow."
9) You will then be brought back to RoboForm's Integration page. Tap the "Native Autofill in applications" option.
10) You will be brought to the Android Autofill service page. Check the box to the left of the "RoboForm" option.
11) You will be prompted to confirm that you trust RoboForm, tap "OK" on this prompt.
RoboForm for Android is now ready to create and save Logins.