You are receiving this notice due to the RoboForm 8 update process, which now requires the Master password to access your account. Note that in version 7 you were using an Everywhere specific password.
Articles in this section
- Why is my RoboForm Everywhere renewal $19.95? I originally paid $9.95.
- How do I get a list of my existing RoboForm orders?
- Licenses not shown in RoboForm Account
- Where has the data been moved to in V8?
- How do I switch profiles in RoboForm 8?
- How can I upgrade my RoboForm Desktop to version 8?
- Why did I receive an email that my password was changed, when I didn’t actually change any of my passwords?
- I would like to purchase another version of RoboForm Desktop and RoboForm2Go, but no longer see these options available
- I would like to buy a gift for someone.
- Change Everwhere account on mac version 8