RoboForm 8 stores all user data in a single encrypted file. For security purposes, we do not offer the option to unprotect this data.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my Master Password. What can I do?
- How to log into RoboForm using Windows Hello
- Enabling Two Factor Authentication (2FA) for your account
- How to enable One Time Password (OTP) via email or SMS
- What security measures does RoboForm provide in addition to the Master Password?
- Can I stop the Master Password prompts?
- Security Center
- How can I change my Master Password?
- Why is a Master Password important?
- Master Password changed from another device