RoboForm 8 stores all user data in a single encrypted file. For security purposes, we do not offer the option to unprotect this data.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my Master Password. What can I do?
- Error 18-20, No Certificate
- How can I change my Master Password?
- Why is a Master Password important?
- Master Password changed from another device
- Enabling Touch ID on Mac
- Enabling Windows Biometric Framework for RoboForm
- Does RoboForm have an on-screen keyboard?
- Can I stop the Master Password prompts?
- Enabling Two Factor Authentication (2FA) for your account