RoboForm 8 stores all user data in a single encrypted file. For security purposes, we do not offer the option to unprotect this data.
Articles in this section
- New Security with RFO One File
- Security Center
- How to enable One Time Password (OTP)
- What is the Security Center?
- What is One File?
- How can I unprotect logins, bookmarks, contacts, or identities in RoboForm 8?
- New one file format.
- Fingerprint reader on Mac
- Does RoboForm for Mac support two-factor authentication?
- How do I prevent RoboForm from asking for the Master Password each time I start my RoboForm?