Prior to upgrading, you will need to know your Master Password.
If you do not know your Master Password, but you have it saved in system protected storage, it can be located by following these steps:
1) Click the [ ^ ] button (show hidden icons) in the lower right corner of your screen.
2) Click the RoboForm icon.
3) Select "Options" from the menu.
4) Select "Security" from the column on the left.
5) Click the "Set Master Password" button.
NOTE: To be be able to view your Master Password on the next screen, the "Store Master Password in system protected storage" option must be checked. If it is not checked currently, check the box, click the "OK" button at the bottom of the screen, and then repeat steps 1-5.
6) RoboForm will notify you that it will be verifying your data to ensure it is protected with the same password. Click "Next" on this window.
7) On the next window, click the "Show" button in the upper right. This will display your Master Password.
After obtaining your Master Password, or if you already knew it, you are ready to begin the upgrade process to RoboForm Version 9.
RoboForm Version 9 can be downloaded from here: https://www.roboform.com/download
Follow these steps to complete the conversion process:
1) After you begin the installation, the "Welcome to RoboForm" window will appear. Select your language and click the blue "Install" button.
2) RoboForm may present you with a window notifying you that it must close applications to complete the installation. Click the blue "Install" button.
3) Next, you will be on a window offering you options to create a new account, or log in with an existing account. Select the blue "Log In with Existing Account" button.
4) Enter your account credentials (Email/Password) and then click the blue "Next" button.
5a) RoboForm will prompt you to enter the password you use to protect your V7 data in order to convert your V7 data to V9. Enter your password and click the blue "Next" button.
5b) If you do not remember the password for this data, check the box for the "I do not remember a password for this data" option and click the blue "Next" button.
NOTE: RoboForm will not be able to convert this data without the password.
7) If you wish, you can modify the email address that will be used to access to your RoboForm Account from this point forward, across all devices, in version 9.
8) You have now successfully upgraded to RoboForm 9. This window will display your RoboForm Version 9 credentials. If you would like to view your Master Password in plain text, select the eye icon. Please note that these credentials will be used moving forward to access your RoboForm account. Click the blue "Next" button.
9) The RoboForm Browser Extension Setup window will appear. Check the boxes next to the browsers you wish to install the RoboForm extension into. Then, click the blue "Next" button.
NOTE: The RoboForm extension is necessary to autosave and autofill your data while browsing.
10) You will be brought to a webpage on RoboForm's site thanking you for updating RoboForm.