There are two ways to add a password to RoboForm: manually or automatically as you log in to a website.
Option 1 - Automatically while logging in
1) Pull up the URL of the site you’d like to log in to. Example: https://www.facebook.com/
2) If you are creating an account for the first time, continue to steps a and b. If you have an existing account, skip to step c.
a) Enter the information required for account signup.
b) To generate a secure account password, click the RoboForm icon in your upper toolbar >> select Generate >> click “Generate New” > click “Fill.”
NOTE: RoboForm’s password generator creates secure and unique passwords with the click of a button. You can select the quantity and type of characters, as well as the minimal number of digits by clicking the drop-down arrows next to "Advanced settings."
c) Enter your existing account email address and password >> click the Facebook Log In button.
d) RoboForm will ask if you’d like to save the password for this account - click "Save."
3) The Login can now be viewed in RoboForm by clicking the RoboForm icon >> Logins.
Option 2 - Manually
1) Open the RoboForm Start Page. Click the green '+' icon in the lower right corner.
2) Enter the URL or application name or click the drop-down arrow for a list of commonly saved websites.
4) Enter your email and password. To pin the newly saved Login to your Start Page, click the pin icon. Click the SAVE button