No. The RoboForm User Data folder is not removed or modified by the RoboForm installer.
Articles in this section
- RoboForm 8 (Windows): Installation and setup
- RoboForm 8 (Mac): Installation and setup
- Creating a Master Password
- How can I make a backup of my RoboForm data?
- My data disappeared. How do I get it back?
- Why are my logins not properly syncing?
- Should I uninstall the old RoboForm version before installing the new version?
- When I upgrade to a new version of RoboForm, will my Identities and Logins be lost?
- How can I determine if RoboForm Pro is activated?
- How to perform a clean install of RoboForm (Windows)