Every RoboForm menu item in IE Tools menu corresponds to a button on the IE Standard toolbar. The only way to delete these items is to delete corresponding RoboForm Standard IE toolbar buttons: In the "RoboForm -> Options -> Context Menu" window, you can add or remove unwanted buttons. Your changes will become effective only when you restart IE.
Articles in this section
- How to use RoboForm in Internet Explorer on Windows 10
- How to access IE through Edge
- Why isn't RoboForm working in IE 11 on Windows 8.1?
- How do I enable the RoboForm toolbar in Internet Explorer?
- RF Desktop: Why aren't all of the enabled RoboForm IE context menu items appearing?
- RF Desktop: How do I customize (remove) RoboForm context menu items?
- RF Desktop: Can I reduce the number of the RoboForm items in the IE Tools menu?