Right-click any web page and select "Customize Menu" or go to "RoboForm -> Options -> Context Menu". In this dialog you can specify which RoboForm IE context menu items should be visible. Your changes will become effective only after you restart IE.
Articles in this section
- How to use RoboForm in Internet Explorer on Windows 10
- How to access IE through Edge
- Why isn't RoboForm working in IE 11 on Windows 8.1?
- How do I enable the RoboForm toolbar in Internet Explorer?
- RF Desktop: Why aren't all of the enabled RoboForm IE context menu items appearing?
- RF Desktop: How do I customize (remove) RoboForm context menu items?
- RF Desktop: Can I reduce the number of the RoboForm items in the IE Tools menu?