Internet Explorer has a limit on the number of context menu items that it can show. So if you enabled a number of RoboForm context menu items, restarted Internet Explorer and you still do not see the few last RoboForm context menu items then maybe you have hit the limit. If you suspect that this is the case then uninstall other software products that add IE context menu items or increase the resolution of your display.
Articles in this section
- How to use RoboForm in Internet Explorer on Windows 10
- How to access IE through Edge
- Why isn't RoboForm working in IE 11 on Windows 8.1?
- How do I enable the RoboForm toolbar in Internet Explorer?
- RF Desktop: Why aren't all of the enabled RoboForm IE context menu items appearing?
- RF Desktop: How do I customize (remove) RoboForm context menu items?
- RF Desktop: Can I reduce the number of the RoboForm items in the IE Tools menu?