If you do not want AutoSave to pop up on any pages of a particular site, click drop down arrow of No button in Save Forms dialog and select the Do not AutoSave at This site menu item. This will create a Blocking Passcard, its name will have "-Blocked-" after the web site name. To unblock AutoSave for a web site, go to this site, click Save and then click the Unblock button.
Articles in this section
- How can I prevent the AutoSave offer for the specific website on Mac?
- Why do some Logins appear in bold in the Fill Forms dialog?
- How does RoboForm log into a new tab window in multitab browsers (actual versions of: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera)?
- How do I perform multi-step login sequences such as in Bank of America?
- How can I permanently disable AutoSave for all web sites?
- How can I disable AutoSave for just one web site?