If you do not want RoboForm to pop up the AutoSave dialog then click the No button pulldown in the Save Forms dialog and select Do Not AutoSave at All sites. To re-enable AutoSave, click the "Save" button, then click the "Enable AutoSave" button. You can also turn AutoSave on and off in RoboForm -> Options -> AutoSave.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooter: The AutoFill dialog does not come up when I expect it to. Why? (Windows)
- How can I prevent the AutoSave offer for the specific website on Mac?
- Why do some Logins appear in bold in the Fill Forms dialog?
- How does RoboForm log into a new tab window in multitab browsers (actual versions of: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera)?
- How do I perform multi-step login sequences such as in Bank of America?
- How can I permanently disable AutoSave for all web sites?
- How can I disable AutoSave for just one web site?