1) Click the [ ^ ] button (show hidden icons) in the lower right corner.
2) Click the RoboForm icon.
3) Select "Options" from the menu.
4) Select "General" from the column on the left.
5) In the section labeled "Login from Add-on opens website in" choose the "New Browser Tab" option. Then, click the "Save" button to save your changes.
1) Click the RoboForm icon in the top right corner of the screen on the Menu Bar.
2) Select "Preferences" from the menu.
3) Select "General" from the column on the left.
4) In the section labeled "Browser Settings" under "Selecting a Login in RoboForm extension opens a website" choose the "In a new browser tab" option. Then, click the blue "OK" button to save your changes.
NOTE: If you find that you are still having trouble opening RoboForm Logins in a new browser tab:
1) Verify your browser's tab settings.
2) Avoid using non-native popup blockers because they interfere with RoboForm log in attempts, perceiving them to be popups.